Indie Game: The Movie

1. Some of the differences of big games and independent games are that the big games usually look "high budget" like it looks really good, it's made by multiple people, the art work and graphics are made by multiple teams and the style of the games are quite mainstream. However, in a independent game, you're free to do whatever, make whatever you want, the art style can be lazy, or cartoon-ish. But doing an independent game can be very difficult as it takes a long time to make by only yourself or a couple others.

2. Some of the things that the developers had to overcome was the fact that the game can be very glitchy, and it can ruin the game, or the fact that their fans wanted the game as soon as possible, or pleaded for the game to come out. Not only that but overcoming mental health as well, as some went through depression, and some might've gone through sleep deprivation.

3. The things that I would like about working on an indie game would be that I can make whatever I want, what kind of style I want, and what kind of story I want. If I throw something down on the board for some ideas, I won't get any objections, maybe it's bad and if it is bad, then that mistake can get me somewhere. The thing that I won't like about making an indie game would be that it would take a long time, and just by myself or maybe a couple other people would still take a long time, just to make one single game. I know games just don't come out in like a week and it's done, maybe not for those games that actually are supposed to be big, but just the stress of not giving what my supporters want would just frustrate me.

4. Take your time, that's all I have to say, take your time, work hard, be healthy, take time off when you need to. If you have ideas, be creative with them, and try to expand it.

5. The supporters playing it, gaining income from that game, trying to achieve high ratings, but most importantly, seeing that their supporters and players like the game, and play the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scratch - Intro

GameMaker - Catch The Clown

Final Project Proposal